Here is my second F10 M5 version I did with some updates done exclusively for M5Board.com.
1. New information was posted about the F10 M5 such as the different Kidney grills. It will be thicker compared to the standard F10 5 series. BMW had done this back then with the E39. The early models had the thin kidney grill surrounds and when the M5 came out, they also updated the kidney grill surrounds to a thicker version which then replaced all the e39 models that was built after 9/2000.
2. The enlarged kidney grills of the F10 (including the M5) compared to the E60 models resulted in smaller central intake and bigger side intakes designs in the front bumper. This design principle was already applied in the standard F10 front bumper and will carry over to the F10 M5 front bumpers.
3. Recent spy photos shows a slight bulge different from any Ive seen and have applied this detail in this new rendering.
4. We all know that the M models gets side vents as for this model, I created a side vents consistent to how the previous M models received.
5. Flared fenders are also a standard for the M models which allows the car to accommodate bigger and wider wheels.
6. M models also have had side mirrors exclusive to them. For this model, I designed my own version of what I think the side mirrors might look like.
For discussion and feedbacks, check out M5Board.com. [link]